5.15.2009

ANTM ♥

A little over a year ago, I was bored one afternoon and started flipping through the channels on the television. A specific show caught my eye: America's Next Top Model. I had heard about the reality series, but never had the opportunity to watch. Tyra Banks is the creator and judge for a handful of girls selected to compete at becoming America's "Next Top Model." Ever since that afternoon, I have been a devoted fan. My favorite part of the entire show is the photo shoots that the girls engage in. From paint being dripped on their faces to portraying exotic animals, I am amazed at the outrageous hair, makeup, and clothing. I had been "craving" an Au Couture (over-the-top makeup and fashion) focus for a long time; ANTM is my fix. Below are some of my all-time favorite photo shoots from the show (as always, click the picture to zoom).








4 comments:

Staci said...

I'm with you! I have watched every season atleast twice. VH1 marathons gotta love it. My fav. was cycle 2 w/ winner Yoanna...still think she is the prettiest winner!

Another Duree Family said...

I watched season 1 a couple weeks ago and thought it was "interesting". Not that it was bad, just SUPER different from the latest cycles. But I love it too!

Caty said...

I think I have only seen four seasons... the VH1 marathon is what got me hooked, Stac! I watched it ALL day long and since then, I have loved it. I wish they had them on DVD...

Emmalita. Em-uh. Eefer. Miss M. Em&m. Em. Me. said...

I couldn't watch because I thought some of the models had huge attitude problems. But I'm with you, these pictures are amazing.