1.21.2009

♥ Lowe ♥

I know this amazing family and I want to brag about them. From their show in Branson, MO to late girls nights talking about boys, they pretty much rock. I am so blessed that I can call these talented people my close friends. Kami, Kara, Kayli, Doug... I love and miss you!

Here are a few of their videos. The first is a gorgeous song written by the one and only Doug Lowe. The third is of their performance with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. And the third is ... really funny.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

MNM: Mangum Family said...

Do they have any CD's? Where might I find one?

Caty said...

They do! The link to their website is on my list "Links of Love" on the side of the blog.

www.thelowefamily.com