10.21.2008

JAG Jr.

I was able to visit my dear home in Missouri on the 15th of this month. I was there for about five days and they were the fastest five days I've had. I couldn't have sat by nicer people on all of my flights. Once I got to the Tulsa Airport, I walked toward baggage claim and saw Mom. It felt like I had never left home, like I had seen her the week before. It was so peaceful and comforting to be back in Missouri, staying with my parents. I love that house, I love Pleasant Hope and the familiarity of Springfield.

On Sunday, my brothers John, Jacob, and Adam all came over with their ladies and Jacob brought his son and my newest nephew, Jayce (the title of this post is his and Jacob's initials, hence the "Jr"). I love babies, but seeing my brothers with babies is even better. It was a great trip, the best. When I got back to Salt Lake City, I, obviously, ran to Gabe, SO happy to see him after five days. When I think back over my trip, it feels like a dream. Very disconcerting, but definitely motivating to go back soon!

Below are pictures of my new nephew! [Jacob with Jayce, Grandpa and Grandson, Mom (Kara) and Jayce]






6 comments:

TannHart said...

New babies are always exciting and your lucky you got to see him so young because then they grow up so fast.

On a different note, I like how Jacob and your dad are matching :)

Caty said...

I noticed that too when I uploaded the pictures and put them next to each other. Haha!

Alison said...

What a cutie. How's everyone doing out there?

Caty said...

They are GREAT. Everyone is so happy and the boys (jacob, adam, and john) are working so hard, seriously.

Vanessa said...

How wonderful to see these photos! Thank you for posting them! I love you and hope you have a fabulous birthday on Sunday!

Caty said...

Thank you, sis! I miss ya!