6.26.2008

-- Number 22 --

Funniest and coolest story ever:

Once upon a time (meaning last week), my brother Jacob's girlfriend, Kara, had to go to the hospital after getting pretty sick at work. They were expecting something like food poisoning or such to be the doctor's diagnosis when in fact the REAL diagnosis was... drum roll... "You are six months pregnant." Yes, six months pregnant and they didn't know! When it all came together, Jacob starting remembering times when Kara was a little worried about gaining weight, being a little irritable, and one night, even stating that it felt like her stomach was moving. How amazing is that? They are expecting their baby girl in eight weeks and are planning on getting married this summer.

This will be my parents' 22nd grandchild within all 10 children (3 of us without kids).

6 comments:

Tasha T said...

Holy smokes!

That is a crazy story. Pretty sure I would know if I was pregnant, but to each her own. At least it won't seem like such a long wait for the baby! hehe.

Miranda W. said...

Thats lucky! My hubby and I are way to anxious for her. It seems like it takes forever! It would be so nice to skip all that waiting! Luckies! And of course I remember you! How've you been?

Miranda W. said...

*and by anxious for her, I meant our daughter to come out. Not your future in-law.

Caty said...

So, I never know whether to post a reply on MY blog or on yours... but I've been great! I got married almost 3 months ago and we're moving out to Utah in August for school. When did you get hitched?

Sheri said...

wow. I mean, WOW. Wish I could have seen her face when they told her she was pregnant. Wish I could have seen JACOB's face when they told HIM! Could you do me a favor and have them re-enact the finding out moment and take pictures for me? :) I'd really appreciate it.

Caty said...

Hehe, I'll do my best for you Sheri. :)